SCN offers four types and several levels of membership. For membership benefits, click on the links.
- National SCN Membership with print publications★: U.S.: $65 (Canada & Mexico: $85, elsewhere: $90)
- National SCN Membership with online publications★: Worldwide: $55
- Friend: $90
- Donor: $125
- Supporter: $150
- Contributor: $200
- Sustainer: $250
- Patron: $325
- Benefactor: $400+
★Publications: 4 quarterly Journals, 1 annual Anthology [members receive 1 copy of each publication]
- Membership in our Circles Program writing or reading eCircle: $20
- Professional Membership:
- Level 1 ($99): Listing in online Professional Directory for 12 months; listing in 4 issues of the SCN Journal
- Level 2 ($129): Level 1 benefits, plus 1 ad on StoryCircleBookReviews website for 12 months
- Level 3 ($159): Level 2 benefits, plus 1 ad on StoryCircle website for 12 months
- Level 4 ($189): Level 3 benefits, plus 1 ad on StoryCircleOnlineClasses website for 12 months
Already a dues-paying member but want to upgrade to a professional membership? go here...
- Organizational Membership: $125
For more information about SCN, see our brochure page to download a brochure.
To give someone a gift membership in the Story Circle Network &/or the Internet Chapter, fill out the form below and press the "Add to Cart" button. You will see payment details (including payment by check) when you check out. [If you would like to give a 2- or 3-year membership, you may do so on the following form (just change the "quantity").]
To create a gift membership card to print/mail or email to your recipient, click here.
To become a member of SCN, click here for the Join SCN form.
- Create a Gift Membership Card to print/mail or email to your recipient
- If you are "gifting" the Internet Chapter, a User Name and Password will be set up and emailed to you, along with instructions on how to access the password-protected internet chapter web site, after we receive your payment.
- Be sure and ask your recipient to add
to her spam filter so that she can receive our emails.
Questions? Contact us via email: